XELE-TEST is a hardware-based real-time trading latency detection system designed to meet the precise latency detection needs of high-frequency trading. This system provides real-time detection for individual devices or the entire trading process with nanosecond-level detection precision.
The XELE-TEST system is specifically tailored for high-end users and institutions in securities and futures, as well as professional fund investment firms and industry giants. It plays a critical role in high-performance trading systems. By leveraging the XELE-TEST system, users will be able to evaluate and optimize the latency performance of their trading systems, ensuring compliance with requirements and staying at the forefront of technological advancements.
- Ability to perform the full loop trading testing.
- Targeted at securities and futures VIP clients, fund institutions, and industry giants, offering high performance and precision.
- Black box testing has no impact on the device under test, as no operations will be performed on the device.
- Time precision reaches 3.3 nanoseconds.
- Real-time detection, real-time latency, real-time issue identification.
- Powerful data packet parsing capabilities, capable of capturing required information from complex data even if the data changes.
- If the device under test has an operating system, internal latency of the device can also be measured. This allows you to identify latency causes, clarify responsibilities, eliminate complaints, increase customer trust in your company, enhance corporate image, and increase your profits. It also facilitates targeted improvements and upgrades, as well as evaluation the effectiveness of such upgrades. It is an essential tool for system optimization and indispensable for high-frequency trading technology support.
- Dynamic user configuration and real-time hardware implementation.
- Unique compatibility with existing customer software platforms.